Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you're going. I care. So, what do you think of her, Han? You don't believe in the Force, do you? Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands.
Leave that to me. Send a distress signal, and inform the Senate that all on board were killed. I can't get involved! I've got work to do! It's not that I like the Empire, I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now. It's such a long way from here.
- She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them, and see to it personally, Commander. There'll be no one to stop us this time!
- Oh God, my uncle. How am I ever gonna explain this?
Still, she's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, what do you think? As you wish. You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away! You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!
- I suggest you try it again, Luke. This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct.
- I care. So, what do you think of her, Han?
- Leave that to me. Send a distress signal, and inform the Senate that all on board were killed.
Remember, a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him. But with the blast shield down, I can't even see! How am I supposed to fight? Red Five standing by. Red Five standing by. I'm surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself.
I don't know what you're talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan-- I find your lack of faith disturbing. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.